30/20/10A 12/24V Auto Work Solar Charge Controller PWM with LCD Dual USB 5V Output Solar Cell Panel Charger Regulator Controller
Solar charge Controller with dual USB ports.
Settable operating modes of loads, fully 4-stage PWM charge management.
The solar regulator is only suitable for lead acid batteries:OPEN, AGM, GEL, not for nickel hydride, lithium, Liions, or other batteries. For protecting the lifespan of your battery, once the voltage of the battery drop below 8V, the solar controller will turn off automatically
Mutiple Electric Protection: short-circuit protection,open-circuit protection,reverse protection,over-load protection, more safty for using, suitable for home, industrial, commercial etc.
Good Heat Dissipation: Dual mosfet Reverse current protection ,low heat production(avoid direct sunlight exposure or damp place)
1. Make sure that the battery has enough voltage for the controller to recognize the type of battery before first installation.
2. The battery cable should be as short as possible to minimize losses.
3. The regulator is only suitable for lead-acid batteries: OPEN, AGM, GEL
It is not suitable for nickel metal hydride batteries, lithium ions or batteries.
4. The charge controller is only suitable for the regulation of solar modules. Never connect another load source to the charge controller.
1. Build-in industrial microcontroller.
2. One-key configuration, digital display, automatic memory function.
3. Fully pwm-load management load.
4. Build-in short circuit protection, open circuit protection, reverse protection, over load protection
5. Dual mosfet Reverse current protection, low heat productions.
Size: about 150*78*35mm
Rated voltage: 12V 24V Auto
Type:Solar Power Meters
Display Type:LCD Display
USB Output: 5V/2A max.
Standby current: ＜ 10mA
Working temp: -35~+60 ℃
Floating charge voltage: 13.7V(adjustable)
Discharge up to voltage: 10.7V(adjustable)
Discharge recovery voltage: 12.6V(adjustable)
Rated Charge & Discharge Current: 30A;
1x Solar Panel Battery Charge Controller
Connection of the system:
1. Connect the battery to the charge controller plus and minus. 1 will be displayed, in case of detecting 12 V battery, 2 in case of detecting 24 V battery.
2. Connect the photovoltaic module to the plus and minus regulator.
3. Connect to the consumer for the charge controller plus and minus.
the reverse order applies when uninstalling!
An incorrect sequence order can damage the controller!
1.Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
2.Please allow 1-3cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.