The DM542T is a fully digital stepper driver developed with advanced DSP control algorithm based on the latest motion control technology. It has achieved a unique level of system smoothness, providing optimal torque and nulls mid-range instability. Its motor auto-identification and parameter auto-configuration feature offers quick setup to optimal modes with different motors. Compared with traditional analog drives, DM542T can drive a stepper motor at much lower noise, lower heating, and smoother movement. Its unique features make DM542T an ideal choice for high requirement applications.
- Input voltage 20-50VDC
- Anti-Resonance provides optimal torque and nulls mid-range instability
- Motor auto-identification and parameter auto-configuration when power on, offer optimal responses with different motors
- Multi-Stepping allows a low resolution step input to produce a higher microstep output, thus offers smoother motor movement
- 15 selectable microstep resolutions including 400, 800, 1600, 3200, 6400, 12800, 25600, 1000, 2000, 4000, 5000, 8000, 10000, 20000, 25000
- Soft-start with no “jump” when powered on
- 8 selectable peak current including 1.00A, 1.46A, 1.91A, 2.37A, 2.84A, 3.31A, 3.76A, 4.20A
- Pulse input frequency up to 200 KHz, TTL compatible and optically isolated input
- Automatic idle-current reduction
- Suitable for 2-phase and 4-phase motors
- Support PUL/DIR mode
- Over-voltage and over-current protections
- Output Peak Current: 1.0~4.2A (3.0 RMS)
- Input Voltage: +20~50VDC (Typical 36VDC)
- Logic Signal Current: 7~16mA (Typical 10mA)
- Pulse Input Frequency: 0~200kHz
- Pulse Width: 2.5μS
- Isolation Resistance: 500MΩ
Operating Environment and other Specifications(Tj = 25℃/77℉):
- Cooling: Natural Cooling or Forced cooling
- Environment: Avoid dust, oil fog and corrosive gases
- Ambient Temperature: 0℃ － 65℃
- Humidity: 40%RH－90%RH
- Operating Temperature: -10℃ － 45℃
- Vibration: 10-55Hz / 0.15mm
- Storage Temperature: -20℃ － 65℃
- Weight: Approx.210g (7.4oz)
- Over 10,000 Products In Stock:
Our veteran engineers selected hundreds of typical models from our sales records, and we stocked in our warehouse. More than 10,000 products are ready to ship and we promise delivery your goods in 24 Hours!
- Low Prices Direct From Factory Suppliers:
As a China-based distributor, StepperOnline has developed long lasting ties with more than 50 factories. We purchasing products with huge quantity to lower the cost as possible. Even our prices are lower than the price you get from manufacturer directly.
- Fast Delivery Around The Globe:
During 2015, we have built four warehouses which located in US, UK, Germany and Australia. Partnering with local logistic service providers, we can ship faster and receive return goods more easily.
- High Quality With Global Standards:
Cooperate with Top 3 famous manufacturers to make sure the products are produced with high quality, and in-house QC dep., ensuring each and every item purchased meets global quality standards.
- Customer Service & Technical Support:
You will get in touch with StepperOnline through Telephone, Email and also online Live Chat, our engineer are ready to serve you!
- Flexible Customization:
Small quantity, and customized products are available, we will delivery your samples within incredible short time.
- We strive to maintain the highest standards of excellence for shopping experience and 100% customer satisfaction!
- Positive feedback is very important to us. We sincerely request that you contact us immediately before you give us neutral or negative feedback, so that we can satisfactorily solve your concerns.
- For anything questions about product, price, shipping or order status, please contact us by using message or online chat tool.
- All items sold are brand new and 1 YEAR WARRANTY after sales.
- If you receive a wrong or defective item please email us within 7 days from the date you receive the product.
- Later than 15 days the item cannot be accepted for returning.
- If the goods are defective, we will send replacement parts or refund to you after receiving the proof of the defective photos of the items that you received. Shipping and handling are not refundable.
- Due to custom restrictions, please contact Stepperonline Customer service before you return the goods.
- In 2005, StepperOnline founded as a wholesaler for stepper motors, stepper motor drivers, power supplies and cnc router kits.
- In 2008, StepperOnline’s annual revenues reach 3 million.
- In 2013, StepperOnline was acquired by OMC Coporation (the leading company in Motion Control industry) formally.
- In 2015, StepperOnline have built four warehouses which located in US, UK, Germany and Australia. Partnering with local logistic service providers, we can ship faster and receive return goods more easily.
“Our goal is to create the best place to provide high quality stepper products with the lowest price !”